Looking for experienced AEM Developer?
You need someone to ensure best practices, quality and performance, resolve technical debts? Or build components, pages, templates, integrate other systems or automate business processes?
My name is Matija Kovacek and I'm Senior AEM Developer with Master Degree of Information and Software Engineering, specialized for Backend, Java, Web & CMS AEM development.
5+ years of professional experience in AEM development.
5+ AEM projects from mobility and retail industry - involved in all Software Development Life Cycle processes.
5+ Certifications: Adobe Certified Expert - AEM Architect, AEM Developer, AEM Dev/Ops, Adobe Analytics
- AEM: AEM 6.5+, HTTPD, Dispatcher, AEM SPA Editor, OSGi, Apache Sling, JCR, HTL, Granite, Coral UI 3, Core components, wcm.io, ACS Commons, Adobe I/O Runtime
- Java: Java 11
- Testing: AEM Mocks, Junit 5, Mockito, AssertJ, WireMock
- Agile Methodologies: Scrum, Kanban
- Interpersonal skills: Mentoring, Problem Solving, Communication, Teamwork, Empathy
- Best practices: SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI principles, Design patterns
- Other: SonarQube, Maven, Git, Jenkins
What I'm offering
- building high quality features following best practices
- ensuring that each implemented feature follows behavioural testing which covers all requirements from Acceptance Criteria.
- strict code reviews
- defining high standards
- leading development by personal example following best practices
- driving unit, integration, and behavioural testing
- ensuring quality and performance
- delivering solutions on time with reduced technical debt
- coaching and guiding the team
- defining the architecture and concepts of the solution
- helping and supporting colleagues to grow and reach their full potential in everyday working
- technical consulting
- AEM and technical enablement and mentoring